This Project Manager jobs with a well established brand implementation consultancy, specialising in branding the built environment they work with leading brands and in collaboration with architects, designers and branding agencies. As a Project Manager you’ll be responsible for the planning and management of a variety of wayfinding & signage projects across the built environment. Ensuring each signage and wayfinding project is delivered on time and within scope, whilst delivering on client satisfaction, quality control and financial performance.
A signage, wayfinding and brand implementation consultancy who work direct with leading brands, and in collaboration with architects, creative design and branding agencies, translating brand identities and implementing them into the built environment. Taking conceptual designs and turning them in to practical solutions, through Production Design, Value Engineering, advising on Materials, Finishes and Specification. They then select and manage the supply chain partners, for signage, wayfinding and internal and external branding schemes, overseeing the complete project implementation.
Operating with a flat management structure and a culture that encourages collaboration and creativity. Providing fruit & drinks, quarterly off-site team building events, CPD and training sessions, throughout the year, they have a great team environment.
Wayfinding Project Managers job responsibilities:
The signage and wayfinding project managers job responsibilities will see you sit within the Design Team and report to the Client Services Director. As the wayfinding and signage project manager you’ll manage design related project deliverables (wayfinding strategies, 2D and 3D sign designs). Typical projects range in value from £10k to £300k and run from 1 month to 2 years.
Responsible for the planning and management of a variety of wayfinding & signage projects across the built environment. you’ll ensure each signage and wayfinding project is delivered on time and within scope, whilst delivering on client satisfaction, quality control and financial performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand client requirements; define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors ensuring availability and allocation
- Create schedule and project timelines to communicate and track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Actively manage and track financial performance of project
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare and present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Build strong working relationships with clients for securing new business opportunities
- Work with a variety of colleagues from various disciplines across the business
- Evaluate and assess result of projects
To be considered for this signage and wayfinding project management job opportunity, you’ll need to appreciate good design, be methodical and highly organised. You’ll also embrace the company culture, valuing their core principles: enthusiastic, collaborative, grounded, pragmatic and ingenious.
You’ll also have demonstrable skills & experience, including:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Experience negotiating project scope and fees.
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Good time keeping and commitment to achieving deadlines.
- Ability to concentrate on specific tasks – process driven.
- Able to organise work through meticulous filing.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised.
- Confident and articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and approachable attitude.
- Comfortable in internal and external client facing situation.s
- Ability to maintain existing and build new client relationships.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience of Microsoft Project, Merlin or equivalent scheduling software.
- Knowledge of cloud-based project management and collaboration tools.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) experience would be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project or Design Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a project manager.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification would be beneficial.
Package & additional Info:
- Hours of work Mon-Friday 9am to 5:30 pm. (Flexibility may be required on occasion)
- Salary £45,000 – £50,000.
- Auto-enrolment pension, employer 2% contribution. (3% from April 2019)
- Death-in-service cover. (x2 salary basis)
- Bike-to-work scheme.
- Child-care vouchers.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Paid (discretionary, non-contractual) sick leave within reason.
- Office fruit & drinks.
- Quarterly off-site team-building events.
- CPD & training sessions throughout the year.